Thursday, October 15, 2009

How the Things Change.......

How the things change. . . . U ever have experience when u look behind and came to knw that how Many things have been changed with the passage of time. Our thoughts our aims our emotionz every thing has been modified. Morever Our choice, yaa our choices n Prefrnces change entirely. Toffeez into KFC, Toys into Digital Gadgets, Cycling into one wheeling and at last Neekerz in to Jeanz :D Most of Us Is missing Our childhood. Aaaah !!! Innocent Buchpan....
Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shoharat bhii le lo.
Bhale chheen lo mujh se merii javaani,
Magar mujhako lautaa do bachapan kaa saavan wo kaagaz kii kashtii, vo baarish kaa paanii.. :)

lets Move towards My Childhood. Buchpan Mai Main Kafi Intelignt bucha tha :D :D :D (Dont Worry Guys. Ab b hun :P). Always stood first in class :) I have learnt many many things From my Teacherz. But Mam Shazia N Sir Yaquub... They were my best Teacherz. Mam Shazia Taught us in 8th Grade n Sir Yaquub in 10th. I was not So much Naughty in my Early Age. Bus Serius qisam ka bucha tha. Akely akely rehna. . . Zyada sharartain ni kien... I thnk ye eklota beta hone ka Result tha. Mere intrest b ajeeb thy, MashAllah se ab b hain :P. I always wanted to Discovr new things. Sub se Maze Ka Duration Wo tha jo Maine 5th se 8th tk guzara. Toqueer, Rashid, Naveed, Waseem, Zeeshan, Nayela, Somia they All were my Best friend there... I dont knw where they are Now a Days :( When I Reached upto My College Level I found Such a Nice Friendz: Rizwan Rasheed N Hashim khan. We Enjoyed A lot our 3 yearz at college (mostly fsc is of two yearz, but we Expend one More year for improving :D :D) InshAllah I will write a Special Post Abt My 'Langotia' friend Rizwan :D I hv never Found such a sincere friend ever (aj such bol dia :P) After College Destiny Of Mine n Rizwan was Lahore, But Hashim had to m0ve towardz Gomad Univ DI KHAN (Na Parhne ka Nateeja :D ) When I came to Uvas, I was just a confused guy, but Now After two Yearz, there iz totaly Diffrnt Zuhaib :) I hv learnt so many thingz here, some ov them by My Mistakes N sum from my Observationz... I also found here sum nice buddies: Nadeem Philspher, Gulfraz Chill, Irfan Molvi, Ali Chintu, Shezad cheeta And Muzamill Chitta :D :D
And also Sum virtual 4ndz Sehri, Hadi, N Huma... Hats Off to Huma for her nice company :). (phool mt jana :P) I also wana Say Sorry to one ov my friendz. Jisy Maine boht hurt kia. . .
I m tired now n wana rest, gv me ans ov my stupid Question :P. How can v bring back our childhood. Im missing My buchpan so much. . . .

7 comments:

  1. aik dam farag likha ha........... including about me.............;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Achi ap biti thi... Jo b hai sache dil se likhi hai...
    Bt mje to is story k jo parts sunne the wo "sensor ho gae" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a public unable to share some matters ov my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no kidding in such types of issues :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm goog n amazin...ilfaz nahi hain tarif ka lia ub...so bus itna ka tusi great ho

    ReplyDelete